Ann Arbor, MI – October 14, 2022 – Oberon Technologies®, a leading content solution provider and implementer, released version 2022.2 of the Titania web-based collaboration tools which ease XML content editing and review for SMEs and other contributors. This latest release of the Web Editor and Web Reviewer provides several new features and improves some of the most commonly used features.
The new features in this release include:
- Graphic reviews can now be downloaded from an alternate location. This is typically used to display a web friendly graphic when the graphic is not web-friendly.
- Viewing of conkeyrefs is now supported when a topic is viewed in the context of a DITA bookmap.
- Application logs files now have additional information such as username and document number to assist in researching and resolving issues.
The updated features in this release include:
- Improved handling of large numbers of folders, documents, and image files.
- Improved rendering of tables authored in other XML Editors.
- Improved handling when a larger numbers of annotations are associated with documents.
Todd Burdin, Product Owner says “We are committed to continuously improving our tools to better meet our clients’ evolving use cases. As adoption accelerates and usage expands across or client’s ecosystems our tools are put to the test in new ways. I’m happy to say that to date we’ve been able to meet or exceed our client’s needs, and we strive to continue to delight them in the future.”
“There’s great pride in having market leaders in diverse industries from medical device to heavy equipment manufacturing among the first adopters of our Web Collaboration Suite,” says Tim Allen, CEO “by effectively addressing the stringent requirements for some of the world’s largest organizations in varied industries, we are able to improve the tools for customers of all sizes.”
For more details on the Oberon Web Collaboration tools visit https://www.oberontech.com/solutions/web-collaboration/